Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why Do People... Complain Unnecessarily?

We all have issues, but do you really want all of your facebook friends to know about them?

Because when you constantly update your facebook status with all of your not so favourable daily events, people tire of it quickly. Yep, I know what you're thinking -- I'm complaining right now, but at least I have reason!

We all do it, some just do it a lot more than others. We've all experienced those couples on facebook who decide it's more fun to have their little arguments over wall posts. After we've heard all about it through our news feed, we get to hear it from them personally on our wall.

Then we have those friends who call everytime something happens to them.
I get it, people want to share their lives with others, but why do we feel the need to complain about everything that happens? because noone wants to deal with our problems as well as their own.

This brings me to the worst, customers! customers who don't check the price, customers who do check the price yet complain anyway and those customers who drop their two cents where it's not wanted, because they know better, apparently!
I'm a customer, but I don't complain and tell everyone I come across how to do their jobs!

Everyone just needs to take a step back, and relax! Maybe next time we open our mouths to complain, we can think about the positives for a change, and maybe even say thank you once in a while!

Posted by Jesslyn Mapstone.

Image Source:

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog; the content is very funny, and witty.
    I enjoy it also because the layout makes the font really user friendly and easy to read, as there is not distracting random colours, or too many pictures that misalign the font

    :) very cool, and professional.

    ReplyDelete