Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Do People...Pick Their Nose In Their Car?

There have been a litany of times when I have pulled up next to someone at a red light when, glancing over, I get instantly disgusted AND distracted by people who seem to think that being in your car means that you are invisible. News flash: tinted windows are still see through! A simple scratch is fair enough, but digging for gold in your nostril is probably not something you'd want to display publicly.


Furthermore, this phenomenon brings about the question of disposal. Honestly, if you're not using a tissue in the first place then chances are you don't have one within your immediate vicinity. So, where does the snot go? I can only imagine the places people must wipe their hands, places that perhaps you may sit in your friends' car. Maybe you might want to think twice before eating the innocent McDonald’s chip that fell onto your seat.


There is nothing wrong with cleaning your nose, but please stop picking it in your car! You know I saw you do it...

Posted by Jessica Di Blasio.

Image Source:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so nasty! I actually saw someone do this on the car ride home from uni today, and let me just say, they were digging for more than boogers, he was looking for gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand why people pick their nose in public. If they really need to get in there, why don't they go to the bathroom and hide it from the rest of us. It's disgusting and very unhygenic!

    ReplyDelete